Who isn’t looking for the fountain of youth? Or, at the very least, a few drops of youth? When skin creams, makeup, and hair styles are no longer serving as veils to aging, people may be quick to pursue plastic surgery. Turns out there are far less painful or invasive treatments that can be more effective and long lasting than a filler or lift.
Wrinkles and sagging skin are clearly unwanted signs of aging. Sure, an injectable can plump the skin, even out those lines, but such alterations are often noticeable and look, well, fake. Correcting flaws in your smile can actually revitalize your entire face and help you recapture a youthful appearance – while still looking natural.
- Feel like your cheeks are sagging or you’re getting a hollow look? Missing teeth could be to blame. Gaps in your smile – whether front teeth or molars – can wreck the foundation of your jaw. Dental implants can rebuild that foundation.
- Aging in general causes your face and mouth to change. Your jaw can narrow, which leaves gaps and “black holes” in the corners of your mouth rather than filling them with beautiful teeth. The overall shape of your mouth and jaw can be rejuvenated with porcelain veneers that manipulate tooth size and width, eliminating the darkness and filling out lines and wrinkles.
- Yellow, brown, or stained teeth can add years to your appearance. A simple in-office professional teeth whitening can eliminate the discoloration and reinvigorate your look in a mere 60 minutes. Immediate gratification.
- Your lips and mouth are supported by the teeth and jaw, and this foundation becomes even more important as you age. Building out your smile with porcelain veneers can even out the lips, not to mention creating a brilliant white smile.
- Broken-down, chipped, or worn teeth in general also make you look older than you actually are. Changing the shape, depth, or size of your teeth with porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns, or dental implants can smooth out the wrinkles around your mouth, fill out your jaw line, and simply balance your smile – no plastic surgery necessary.
- Teeth that wear down over the years can interfere with the proper closing of the jaw, causing pain while also making you look older than you are. Functionality can be restored and discomfort can be eliminated with the right cosmetic dentistry procedures.
The biggest compliment you can receive is for someone to say that you look great, but they just can’t seem to put their finger on what’s different. A smile makeover can get you that response. Cosmetic dentistry isn’t a one-size-fits-all treatment. Your smile will be customized to complement your face shape, mouth shape, and skin tone. By correcting even the most minor flaws in your smile, your entire face can be revitalized and your youth and confidence regained.
Contact Sherman Oaks Dentistry to learn about our new patient special and consult with Dr. Harold Perlaza about the cosmetic dentistry procedures that are right for your needs. Your ticket to a younger, healthier look is within your grasp.