Porcelain Dental Veneers & Lumineers In Sherman Oaks, Ca
In addition to the obvious effect that beautiful smiles have on others (e.g. “smiles are the universal language of kindness”), researchers have concluded that smiling actually benefits the “smiler.”
That’s right, the movement of our facial muscles when we smile, trigger neurotransmitters called endorphins (brain chemicals that are responsible for making us feel better and lowering our stress levels). In other words, you’re happier and more relaxed when you smile!
However, we get it… if you have stained, chipped, gapped or crooked teeth, you probably don’t feel much like smiling.
If so, you’re not alone and we’d like to help.
A Beautiful, Durable & Affordable Solution For Correcting A Variety Of Defects And Imperfections
As their name suggests, porcelain veneers are very thin pieces of porcelain that look and feel very much like natural teeth. Reliable and strong, they are – among other things – used to:
- Alter the shape, size, and/or contour teeth
- Make teeth appear straighter without braces
- Brighten and whiten discolored or stained teeth
- Fill in gaps between teeth
- Fix minor bite-related issues
Why Trust Sherman Oaks Dentistry For Your Porcelain Veneers?
For more than two decades, Dr. Harold Perlaza – a board-certified dentist, UCLA professor, and Sherman Oaks’ top cosmetic dentist – has earned the trust of thousands of southern Californians and the high esteem of his colleagues.
Using the best of established cosmetic dental procedures, as well as new and emerging technologies and techniques, he and his team have helped thousands of Sherman Oaks residents get the smile makeovers they deserve. So today they not only look and feel better, but they also have a renewed sense of confidence. And we want you to feel the same way.
Even better, if you’re like most, you’ll also turn to Dr. Perlaza for all of your cosmetic dental needs because…
You’ll get your brand new smile in just two appointments! We get it. Your time is important and once you get started, you want your smile makeover to be completed as quickly as possible. That’s why Dr. Perlaza uses the following simple 3-step process:
- Step 1 – Initial Free Consultation: You’ll discuss your smile makeover with Dr. Perlaza in order to determine how many veneers you’ll need. He may also take digital images that can be used to create realistic before-and-after pictures so you’ll see how beautiful your new smile will be!
- Step 2 – Appointment 1: Teeth Impressions: During your first appointment, molds will be make of your teeth in order to prepare your veneers. If time permits, this can be combined with your consultation appointment.
- Step 3 – Appointment 2: Porcelain Veneer Application: During your 2nd appointment, Dr. Perlaza will apply your permanent veneers and you’re done. It’s that simple!
Your natural teeth will be less traumatized due to Dr. Perlaza’s advanced porcelain veneers.
Unlike conventional veneers, the type Dr. Perlaza uses – are so thin that in some cases, they can be applied without shaving down or altering your natural teeth.
You’ll find customized cosmetic dental solutions under one roof. You’ll rest easy knowing that if/when you need additional – or alternative – cosmetic dental procedures, you’re in good hands with Dr. Perlaza and team of professionals because they also offer clear correct braces, teeth whitening, dentures, and dental implants. Even better, you and your family can count on Sherman Oaks Dentistry for all of your simple – and more advanced – general dental needs such as, checkups and cleanings, tooth-colored fillings, root canals, sleep apnea and periodontal treatment.
- You’ll get a free, no-obligation consultation: During your free personalized consultation, Dr. Perlaza, will listen to your concerns and desires and then provide you with the best plan for applying your porcelain veneers. And if you’d like he can even take digital images to create realistic before-and-after photos for you!
- You’ll get affordable pricing, interest-free financing, and convenient payment options. Dr. Perlaza is committed to making sure that everyone who needs porcelain veneers can get them… without emptying their wallets. That’s why his services are always affordably priced and you’ll have several payment options available. For example, his staff will be happy to get you started with Care Credit, a healthcare credit card that offers 0% interest financing for 6-12 months.Additionally, Sherman Oaks Dentistry also accepts cash and credit cards. Please call us at 818-798-9354 if you still have questions about our fees or payment options.