At Sherman Oaks Dentistry You Will Find A Family Dentist Who…
You see, for over 20 years, Dr. Harold Perlaza – a board-certified dentist and UCLA professor – and his team of professionals have earned the trust of thousands of southern California adults, teens and children and the high esteem of their peers.
Using the best of traditional dentistry as well as new and emerging technology and techniques, he and his highly experienced team provide a full array of general, cosmetic and advanced dental services in a relaxed, judgment-free environment. And they’d like to do the same for you.
Not only will they treat your dental issues as comfortably and pain-free as possible, but they will also furnish you with the tools and knowledge you need to avoid future dental problems.
Even better, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing that you’re receiving world-class dental care and it’s backed up by Dr. Perlaza’s commitment to outstanding customer service. For example, unlike most dental practices Dr. Perlaza doesn’t overbook appointments. This means that in the event of a dental emergency, there’s a good chance you’ll be seen right away. It also means that your appointment time will be honored and you’ll never have to wait unnecessarily.
We also offer same-day and walk-in emergency appointments!
Our general dentistry services include:
- Preventive Cleanings and Checkups. Prevention is the best weapon for avoiding dental problems. Regular cleanings stop tooth-decaying plaque to build up and routine checkups allow Dr. Perlaza to identify problems early on… before they become big problems.
- Tooth-colored Fillings. Let’s face it, older amalgam (metal) fillings are just plain unsightly. That’s why we exclusively use natural-looking, translucent tooth-colored filling. Even better, they’re extremely durable and help prevent future cavities.
- Extractions. Unfortunately, many people suffer with extreme pain and discomfort due to severely damaged or decayed teeth. Even so, they may be understandably hesitant to seek treatment if it means one or more teeth may have to be removed. However, if left untreated the infection can spread to other teeth and/or cause more serious health issues. That’s why it’s so important to get help right away if you’re experiencing tooth or gum pain and/or sensitivity.
Why Trust Sherman Oaks Dentistry With Your Dental Needs?
- Free, no-obligation new-patient checkups and consultations: You’ll pay absolutely nothing for a complete oral exam and personalized consultation session with Dr. Perlaza, and you’ll never experience high-pressure tactics, over-the-top prices, or inflated treatment options. Period.
- Compassionate, non-judgmental care: You’ll never have to worry about being scolded for forgetting to floss, waiting too long to see the dentist, or eating too many gummy bears! What’s more, Dr. Perlaza will make sure your treatment is as relaxed and pain-free as possible.
- World-class expertise combined with old-fashioned values: Simply put, Dr. Perlaza and his team are the best in the business. But, they haven’t abandoned their “home town” values. And this means they’ll take the time to get to know you and your family so they can treat you more holistically, based on your personal preferences, lifestyles, budgets, and more.
- Affordable pricing and financing options: You shouldn’t have to do without much-needed dental treatment due to a limited budget because there is help. Our staff will help you get started with CareCredit, a healthcare credit card that offers 0% interest financing for 6-12 months. Additionally, for your convenience, we accept dental insurance, cash and credit cards. Please call us at (818) 784-0763 if you still have questions about our fees or payment options.
- One-stop dental services: If you’re like the majority of his patients, Dr. Perlaza is the only dentist you’ll ever need. That’s because, in addition to general dentistry, he also offers cosmetic dentistry services such as teeth whitening, clear correct braces, porcelain veneers and dentures); more advanced dentistry services such as root canals, crowns and bridges, and dental implants and even special emergency dental procedures and sleep apnea treatment. However, in the event your situation requires specialized medical care, Dr. Perlaza will refer you to a trusted dental specialist.
- Same-Day and After-Hour Emergency Appointments: We offer same-day and after-hours appointments on an as-needed basis for patients who need immediate treatment. What’s more, your call to (818) 784-0763 will be answered by one of our patient care consultants 24/7.
- Easily Located Offices, Convenient Parking: Sherman Oaks Dentistry is conveniently located at 4955 Van Nuys Blvd. (Suite 202) in Sherman Oaks, less than two blocks from the 101. And you’ll find plenty of parking right next door.