Regular dental care is important for everyone; whether you are maintaining your natural teeth or your natural-looking dentures. For years though, the myths about dentures have kept many people from getting the regular preventive care they need and deserve.
We’d like to set the record straight, as well as let you know a denture wearer’s smile can be kept healthy, attractive, and comfortable.
If you wear dentures, a yearly denture examination can benefit you in many ways. Your comfort and health can be maintained, and even improved, by examining for fit problems and denture wear on a regular basis. At regular visits, I’ll be able to make adjustments or note changes before major corrections are needed.
At your visit you will:
• Receive a thorough oral examination since your mouth tissues can reveal early signs of such diseases as diabetes or oral cancer.
• Have the fit of your dentures checked and minor comfort adjustments made (denture adhesives are great in an emergency, but a well-fitted denture should not require an adhesive).
• Have your denture examined for weak areas that develop as dentures age, sometimes resulting in fractures of the teeth or the pink base material.
• Have your denture cleaned if an unsightly stain or tartar has collected.
* Receive a denture brush and expert advice on how to keep your dentures in tip-top shape at home.
If you are one of the 32,000.000 Americans who wear a full or partial denture and we haven’t seen you in the past year, please call today for your Myth-Busting Denture Exam.
If you have your natural teeth, we’re very happy for you, and ask that you pass this information along to a friend or loved one who deserves a healthy, attractive, and comfortable smile while wearing their dentures.
— Dr. Harold Perlaza, Sherman Oaks Dentistry
THE BOTTOM LINE:
Good family economics is good dentistry. We’ll do our part by helping you with flexible payments. For patients who qualify, we’ll arrange a personal financial plan for your care. There are many options available. If you’re insured, most plans cover 50-60% of dental procedures and preventative maintenance while some even provide 80% financial protection, so it just doesn’t make sense to wait until it costs more!
“As always, don’t hesitate to contact us about any concerns you may have about dental health, or your next visit! My staff and I are more than happy to answer any questions you might have about any other dental or safety procedures.”
— Dr. Harold Perlaza, Sherman Oaks Dentistry – Where Smiles Change Every Day™
P.S. Please be sure to have your friends or family mention your name so that we can personally thank you for introducing them to us and our practice. We’re happy to help any family members or friends to continue their path towards healthy teeth & gums.