Cosmetic Dentistry For Sherman Oaks
Experts agree that smiles – the “universal language of kindness” – are extremely beneficial to those who receive them, and as importantly, to those who provide them.
But if your teeth are stained, chipped, gapped or crooked teeth, you probably don’t feel much like smiling.
If so, you’re not alone and we’d like to help.
In fact, when we smile our facial muscles trigger neurotransmitters called endorphins, which are brain chemicals that lower our stress levels and make us feel better.
New Patient Special - FREE Initial Exam
Consultation & $99 Cleaning
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
As the name suggests, cosmetic dentistry includes a variety of dental procedures designed to:
- Whitening stained or yellow teeth
- Repair imperfections and/or change the shape, size, and/or contour teeth
- Straighten crooked teeth and fix minor bit-related issues
- Brighten and whiten discolored or stained teeth
- Fill in gaps between teeth
- Replace missing teeth, and more…
Have questions about cosmetic dentistry?
Want to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Perlaza?
Please call us at (818) 784-0763 day or night, or email us.
We are open M-F, 8am-5pm and Sat., 8am-2pm. If you need immediate help we do offer same-day and after-hours appointments, so never hesitate to call.
Why Trust Sherman Oaks Dentistry For Your Cosmetic Dental Needs
For more than 20 years, Dr. Harold Perlaza – a board-certified dentist, UCLA professor, and Sherman Oaks’ top cosmetic dentist – has earned the high esteem of thousands of southern Californians and his colleagues.
Using the best of time-honored cosmetic dental procedures, as well as new emerging technologies and methodologies, he and his team of specialists have helped thousands of Sherman Oaks residents get the smile transformations they deserve. So today they look and feel better and have a renewed sense of confidence.
And you’d receive these benefits as well.
And you’ll be pleased to learn that you can turn to Dr. Perlaza for all of your cosmetic dental needs because his services include:
Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are very thin pieces of porcelain that look and feel very much like natural teeth. Reliable and strong, they are – among other things – used repair chipped or cracked teeth, fill in the gaps between them, make teeth appear straighter without brace, and more. And unlike conventional veneers, the type Dr. Perlaza uses – are so thin that in some cases, they can be applied without shaving down or altering your natural teeth.
Teeth Whitening: Because of our state-of-the-art, in-office teeth whitening treatment, you’ll have beautifully white teeth in less than an hour!
Clear Correct Braces: There’s no reason to let uncomfortable – and unsightly – metal braces and permanent wires stop you from getting the straight teeth you’ve always wanted. Our removable Clear Correct braces are completely invisible and will give you beautiful – and sustainable – results.
Dental Implants: Dental implants are great options for replacing missing teeth due to injuries, tooth decay, broken or missing teeth, and more. With the look and feel of natural teeth, implants are permanently placed in the mouth using artificial roots, and can also be used to fill holes or as foundations for dentures.
Dentures: Although dentures have been used for decades, today’s dentures bear little resemblance to the clunky, awkward dentures of the past. Rather they are far more natural looking, extremely durable, and easy to wear. Even better, they can be used successfully with dental implants and often help strengthen users’ jaws.
And There Is Even More!
- Dr. Perlaza is the only dentist you’ll ever need. You’ll rest easy knowing that if/when you need additional – or alternative –dental procedures, you’re in good hands with Dr. Perlaza and team of professionals because they also provide general and more advanced dental services such checkups and cleanings, tooth-colored fillings, root canals, and sleep apnea and periodontal treatments.
- You’ll get a free, no-obligation consultation: During your free personalized consultation, Dr. Perlaza, will listen to your concerns and desires and then provide you with the best plan for applying your porcelain veneers. And if you’d like he can even take digital images to create realistic before-and-after photos for you!
- You’ll get affordable pricing, interest-free financing, and convenient payment options. Dr. Perlaza is committed to making sure that everyone who needs porcelain veneers can get them… without emptying their wallets. That’s why his services are always affordably priced and you’ll have several payment options available. For example, his staff will be happy to get you started with Care Credit, a healthcare credit card that offers 0% interest financing for 6-12 months. Additionally, Sherman Oaks Dentistry also accepts cash and credit cards. Please call us at (818) 784-0763 if you still have questions about our fees or payment options.
- Easily Located Offices, Convenient Parking. Sherman Oaks Dentistry is conveniently located at 4955 Van Nuys Blvd. (Suite 202) in Sherman Oaks, less than two blocks from the 101. And you’ll find plenty of parking right next door.